Milestone Developments continuing growth has led to an opening for an experienced Sales Manager to join our expanding team. We are all about providing quality to our customers, and amazing sales and service is at our core.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Sales Manager who has excellent communication skills, attention to detail, underpinned by a desire to succeed.
- Drive sales targets, as agreed with the Sales Director through our internal sales enquiries and liaising with/managing external agencies appointed
- Engage with clients directly and carry out viewings when required
- Apply a strong knowledge of marketing skills to drive enquiries, promote Milestone brand and increase sales. Applicant must have a strong knowledge of Social Media marketing and traditional marketing methods
- Ensure all Key Performance Indicator targets are reached across all areas of sales and customer service
- Provide the primary communication channel between site staff, sales and marketing department, other internal departments and external agencies
- Provide knowledge/expertise to react to market conditions such as lenders’ criteria, local house price variations, stock plots, PX properties, and advise on forecasting and site build sequence
- Ensure reaction to customer enquiries and purchasing queries are in line with the business unit plan and site requirements
- Ensure the health & safety of customers, site staff and other parties is a priority and complies with company policy
- Follow and adhere to company procedures and standards of performance as laid down by the business unit
Our people are passionate about the house building industry and about our customers.
- Sales Manager in the house building industry with at least 5 years’ experience
- Experience of Marketing/Part Exchange/Land Appraisals
- Hard Working
- Must have a valid UK driving licence and your own transport
If you are successful at interview and the Company considers making an offer of employment, you may be asked to give your consent to the following pre-employment check[s] being undertaken by our third party provider, Experian (or any other appropriate third party provider that the Company chooses to engage).
The type of checks made will depend on the role in question but may include any or all of the following:
Criminal records (DBS); Credit reference; DVLA
The purpose of such checks will be to assess your suitability for the role. If it subsequently transpires that you have given incorrect, false or misleading information, your application will not be taken further.
In order to be successful in this role you must be able to prove eligibility to work in the UK.
Milestone Developments is an Ayrshire based residential developer, building new homes and communities across Ayrshire, Scotland.
Our vision is to become an well known established residential developer throughout Scotland known for creating value and delivering quality. We build over 30 -40 homes each year, from 2 bedroom homes to five bedroom houses throughout Ayrshire. It is our long term vision to grow our sales significantly over the next 5-10 years.
Our people are passionate about the house building industry and about our customers. We look to develop our people in the skills and areas they are most interested in so if you are looking to join an established and expanding company going through an exciting period then please get in touch.
Salary dependent on experience.
Please send CV to email@example.com