Milestone Developments are seeking to appoint an energetic and enthusiastic Site Manager managing the team and efficiently supporting in all areas of the house building process.
This role is vital to the Production team and to the well-being of the company as you will be managing quality standards that align directly to customer expectations.
The Site Manager will ensure health and safety on site, material supplies are available, manage both direct employees and subcontractors, make sure risk assessments are completed and most importantly project manage the build process from the ground up to each plot of site. Our sites could not run successfully without strong Site Managers.
The successful candidate will have worked onsite before and be familiar with the key aspects of site management. They will also need to demonstrate the ability to plan and organise the workload whilst being comfortable making decisions that positively impact the experience of our customers.
Our sites could not run successfully without strong Site Managers.
- The organisation and control of labour and sub-contractors, conflict resolution between operations and maintenance of the daily site diary
- Health and Safety – including responsibility for induction of new employees and frequent inspection of all operations
- Liaising with the onsite Sales Executives
- Plan and arrange visits of NHBC inspection to carry out stage inspections.
- Plan and arrange with Local Authority statutory services to carry out stage inspections.
- Customer Care – including introducing customers to their new home and ensuring homes are defect free at legal completion date
- Manage the quality of work carried out by the sub-contractors and materials supplied by the manufacturers.
- Ensure that requisite waste disposal skips and tip skips are available.
- Ensure that sub-contractors and direct labour separate waste in accordance with current HSE guidelines
- Extensive knowledge of building process, including NHBC standards and general Building Regulations
- Desirable – NVQ Residential Construction Site Supervision L4
- First aid qualified
- CSCS card holder at Manager level
- Safety trained in Construction Site Safety
- Strong leadership skills and ability to communicate at all levels
- Scaffold inspection trained
- Excellent organisational and project management skills
- Attention to detail
Must have a valid UK driving licence and your own transport
In order to be successful in this role you must be able to prove eligibility to work in the UK.
If you are successful at interview and the Company considers making an offer of employment, you may be asked to give your consent to the following pre-employment check[s] being undertaken by our third party provider, Experian (or any other appropriate third party provider that the Company chooses to engage).
The type of checks made will depend on the role in question but may include any or all of the following:
Criminal records (DBS); Credit reference DVLA
The purpose of such checks will be to assess your suitability for the role. If it subsequently transpires that you have given incorrect, false or misleading information, your application will not be taken further.
Milestone Developments is an Ayrshire based residential developer, building new homes and communities across Ayrshire, Scotland. Our vision is to become an well known established residential developer throughout Scotland known for creating value and delivering quality. We build circa 30 -40 new homes each year, from 3 bedroom homes to five bedroom houses throughout Ayrshire. It is our long term vision to grow our sales significantly over the next 5-10 years.
Our people are passionate about the house building industry and about our customers. We look to develop our people in the skills and areas they are most interested in so if you are looking to join an established and expanding company going through an exciting period then please get in touch.
Salary dependent on experience.
Please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org