Helping Hand Terms & Conditions:
1. You must enter into a Helping Hand Agreement with Milestone Developments concerning the sale of your existing property, which will include a time period for the Agreement. A sample of our Helping Hand Agreement can be obtained from your local Milestone sales office.
2. You agree to Milestone appointing a nominated estate agent who will market and sell your existing property.
3. You agree you will have no control over which estate agent we instruct, or the terms of that appointment.
4. We agree to pay the estate agent’s commission plus VAT for marketing and selling your existing property provided you legally complete on the purchase of a new Milestone home.
5. You agree not to instruct another estate agent to sell your existing property until your Helping Hand Agreement has ended, that no party is currently negotiating to purchase your existing property and that no introduction has already been made by another party.
6. In the event that any existing contract with your estate agent cannot be cancelled without penalty, or if there is a penalty for dual agency, Milestone Developments will not be liable for any extra fees as we cannot be responsible for obligations contained in third party contracts. Please note that you will be liable for cancelling your agreement with your existing estate agent and for any abortive costs or dual agency fees according to your contract.
7. You agree to allow reasonable access to your property for viewings and survey purposes and to co-operate fully with our estate agents in their endeavours to market and sell your property.
8. If no acceptable offer is received within the time period set out in the Helping Hand Agreement (usually 4 weeks from the start of marketing), we reserve the right to re-market our available plot.
9. This offer is also subject to the terms of your reservation agreement with us which explains the circumstances in which we may retain your reservation deposit.
Milestone Developments General Terms & Conditions:
Any promoted Milestone offer is subject to contract and status. Offers are on selected plots only and are subject to availability. The offers advertised cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer on the same plot unless expressly stated otherwise. Prices and details are correct at time of going to press. All images are typical of Milestone homes and are for illustrative purposes only. Please contact the development in which you are interested for further details.
Milestone reserves the right to withdraw or alter any of these offers at any time prior to the payment of a reservation fee. Contracts/Missives must be exchanged within 28 days of reservation of your property. Failure to do so may result in the loss of all or part of your reservation fee.
The current specific offers being advertised in relation to selected Milestone developments are also subject to the specific terms and conditions set out above (N.B. these offers may vary from time to time and you should refer to the development in which you are interested to discover which offers are available on specific plots and developments).
Milestone will not be liable for the refusal of a mortgage based on the borrower’s individual circumstances which leads to the loss of any reservation fee.
Milestone will not be responsible for the failure of any deal due to any defects in your existing property which arise as a result of an inspection or survey, whether a part exchange deal has been agreed or not.
These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
If you require a mortgage, you are strongly advised to obtain advice from a regulated adviser. Milestone Developments recommends from a panel of new build mortgage advisers who have extensive knowledge of the new build mortgage market, though you may, of course, seek such advice from your own mortgage adviser.