Parent Plus Terms and Conditions:
1. In the event that Milestone Developments agree to match your parental contribution under this offer, we will contribute up to a maximum of 2% of the purchase price not exceeding a £4000.00 in total. This sum will be agreed prior to the reservation of your property.
2. Milestone Developments contribution will be deducted from the purchase price at the time of completion.
3. Purchasers will be liable for Stamp Duty (where it applies) in the full amount on the property at the prevailing rate as set by the UK Government.
4. This offer is subject to legal completion on or before the date agreed at the time of reservation.
5. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other Milestone Developments offer.
Milestone Developments General Terms & Conditions:
Any promoted Milestone Developments offer is subject to contract and status. Offers are on selected plots only and are subject to availability. The offers advertised cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer on the same plot unless expressly stated otherwise. Prices and details are correct at time of going to press. All images are typical of Milestone homes and are for illustrative purposes only. Please contact the development in which you are interested for further details.
Milestone Development’s reserve the right to withdraw or alter any of these offers at any time prior to the payment of a Reservation Fee. Contracts/Missives must be exchanged within 28 days of reservation of your property. Failure to do so may result in the loss of your Reservation Fee.
The current specific offers being advertised in relation to selected Milestone developments are also subject to the specific terms and conditions set out above (N.B. these offers may vary from time to time and you should refer to the development in which you are interested to discover which offers are available on specific plots and developments).
Milestone Developments will not be liable for the refusal of a mortgage based on the borrower’s individual circumstances which leads to the loss of any Reservation Fee. Milestone Developments will not be responsible for the failure of any deal due to any defects in your existing property which arise as a result of an inspection or survey, whether a part exchange deal has been agreed or not.
These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
If you require a mortgage, you are strongly advised to obtain advice from a regulated adviser. Milestone Developments recommends from a panel of new build mortgage advisers who have extensive knowledge of the new build mortgage market, though you may, of course, seek such advice from your own mortgage adviser.
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE